AIM
Bendilin

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Yawn.

A lot of the voices were quite horrible. Far better voices could have been found online in a matter of seconds, yet you most likely decided to gather your friends to fill the roles no matter how good or bad they were. The best voices were Toon Link and Peach.... yet they ended up sounding like 4kid's Tails and Cream The Rabbit.

On top of that, most of the jokes were stale. The original ones weren't even worth watching. This video was as mediocre as it gets.

I stop visiting Newgrounds for about three years, and I come back to see material of this quality on the front page? Augh.

Sonic Stereo Sonic Stereo

Short but Sweet

I'm actually working on a music video starring Shadow to "This Machine", which will lead into a full series about his life ( With a lot of stuff obviously made up due to how little is known about Shadow's life on ARK... ) ^_^;

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Very cute!

I went to your site and your animation skills are very good! This movie was very cute and well done! ^_^

Ultimate Robotnik Duels Ultimate Robotnik Duels

Awesome, but...

You forgot to put my name in the credits ( along with several other people ) for using my sprites.

Digimaks responds:

OH!? I did?
OK thanks for Telling. Let me know exactly what was the spritesheet.
Email me or mabe I'll try to cantact you.
(probably missed when was doing final arrangements :\)

Judge Judy 1 Judge Judy 1

Sk8_Kid is GAAAY

That is the best game in the assasin section of Newgrounds!! Especially the part where see jumps in the car with the police!! LMFAO material!

AOL vs FinalFantasy AOL vs FinalFantasy

THE BEST!!!!

That was ROTFLMFAO material!! I hope to see more of the little blue MSN Messanger guy and the YIM Red Y! If you do make those two, try using different FF7 characters. I'd love to see you use Berret, Cid, Cait Sith, Tifa, Aeris, or Yuffie. Better yet, why not use a different series for each battle? Like the next one use FF8 characters and the one after that use the FF9 characters, if you make them that is...Which I am 100% sure of what everyone wants too!

PS-THE DISCONNECTING ATTACK WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN THE PAST SEVEN MONTHS!